Alexander House: Inn & Hostel… (almost a Bed and Breakfast, only better)
This incredible video is the work of Brian Wimer, www.amoebafilms.tv
- the homey and personal feel of a Bed and Breakfast. The informal and relaxed atmosphere is perfect for meeting other travelers or enjoying quiet time.
- self-serve, continental breakfast: bread, oatmeal, jam, fruit, coffee, tea. We endeavor to use fair-trade, organic and local products.
- convenient access to The University of Virginia, Monticello estate, and the pedestrian downtown mall
- bicycle rentals (additional charge)- complete with helmets and locks!
- friendly hosts to make your visit a uniquely Charlottesville experience. The host is not always on the premises, but is always reachable by phone and is never far away.
- limited on-site parking.
- pet and smoke free facilities.
- free wifi.
Alexander House Inn and Hostel is a business whose driving passion is to contribute positively to our local and global community. As part of this commitment we practice environmental sustainability and promote local businesses.