Alexander House: Inn & Hostel… (almost a Bed and Breakfast, only better)
This incredible video is the work of Brian Wimer, www.amoebafilms.tv
- the homey and personal feel of a Bed and Breakfast. The informal and relaxed atmosphere is perfect for meeting other travelers or enjoying quiet time.
- access to a light breakfast. We endeavor to use fair-trade, organic and local products.
- convenient access to The University of Virginia, Monticello estate, and the pedestrian downtown mall
- bicycle rentals (additional charge)- complete with helmets and locks!
- friendly hosts to make your visit a uniquely Charlottesville experience. The host is not always on the premises, but is always reachable by phone and is never far away.
- limited on-site parking.
- pet and smoke free facilities.
- free wifi.
Alexander House Inn and Hostel is a business whose driving passion is to contribute positively to our local and global community. As part of this commitment we practice environmental sustainability and promote local businesses.
Find the comfort of a Bed and Breakfast without the high cost.